Respond to the Session 1 prompt in your coaching journal.
If you would like to share your thinking with our community or get your questions answered, our Facebook group titled: A Community for Student-Centered Coaching is a good place to reach out!
Here’s how you can join:
- Go into Groups on Facebook
- In the search bar, enter: A Community for Student-Centered Coaching and request to join.
- You’ll answer a few questions and then will receive a notice when you’ve been added.
- Post your questions and thoughts there.
Session 1: Create 5-6 belief statements that sum up your thoughts about coaching.
Success Criteria for this Journal Entry:
- I can explain why I became (or would like to become) a coach.
- I can be clear about what motivates me in my work.
- I can write beliefs that are my own and that authentically represent who I am as an educator.
- I can include a focus on student learning in my belief statements.